La Chica Del Papel
Tipo de Proyecto:
E-Commerce | Featured
Ubicación: Guadalajara, México
Industria: Decoration and events
Online store for La Chica del Papel, a Mexican company dedicated to the distribution of supplies for florists throughout the country.
The redesign of the website arose from the need to automate the sales process, since the demand for the product increased and several activities were performed manually, largely due to the lack of integration with the CRM and the website.
A custom integration was developed for the consultation of extended zone zip codes of the Estafeta parcel (those zip codes that are outside the normal delivery zone, commonly in rural areas).
When the delivery address coincides with any of these zip codes, the shipping cost is automatically increased, so that the store is not affected by this extra cost charged by the parcel.
La chica del papel manages her orders and purchase orders through the ERP Operam, so she needed certain functionalities to link her online store with that system.
For this purpose, the following was developed:
- Automated inventory synchronization (runs every 24 hours).
- RFC validator in checkout
- Integration of payment method "Mercado Pago" through API
- Payment status validation
- Tailored integration with CRM Operam with automated processes to generate sales notes, delivery notes and invoices (stamped through Operam)
- Customization of purchase order status in Woocommerce
- Automated process for cancellation of sales notes and delivery notes